We have launched 21 new Twitter-channels, one for each of our destinations!
On each of these channels, travelers to a specific city in Europe can find the most recent local tips.
On Twitter.com/LocalAmsterdam for example, visitors planning to visit Amsterdam can see all our Spotters’ latest tips at a single glance. Tourists already in Amsterdam can easily check the most recent Twitter-tips on their mobile.
We also actively try to help people in the Twitter-community looking for local tips in a specific city, by guiding them to a city-specific Twitter-channel.
We started our first (and still our main) Twitter channel (Twitter.com/SpottedbyLocals) more than a year ago, and the experience has been great. We think using Twitter is a great way to keep in close touch with people that are interested in us, and to hear what they care about. We also keep our 550 followers up-to-date on Spotted by Locals news and link to external websites that may be of interest to them. We think these new Twitter channels will help many visitors looking for the latest insider tips in European cities.
Follow these Twitter-channels for the latest tips per city!
- Amsterdam - Twitter.com/LocalAmsterdam
- Antwerp - Twitter.com/LocalAntwerp
- Barcelona - Twitter.com/LocalBarcelona
- Berlin - Twitter.com/LocalBerlin
- Brussels - Twitter.com/LocalBrussels
- Budapest - Twitter.com/LocalBudapest
- Copenhagen - Twitter.com/LocalCopenhagen
- Geneva - Twitter.com/LocalGeneva
- Hamburg - Twitter.com/LocalHamburg
- Lisbon - Twitter.com/LocalLisbon
- Ljubljana - Twitter.com/LocalLjubljana
- London - Twitter.com/LocalsLondon
- Madrid - Twitter.com/LocalMadrid
- Milan - Twitter.com/LocalMilan
- Paris - Twitter.com/LocalParis
- Prague - Twitter.com/LocalPrague
- Rome - Twitter.com/LocalRome
- Stockholm - Twitter.com/LocalStockholm
- Vienna - Twitter.com/LocalVienna
- Zagreb - Twitter.com/LocalZagreb
- Zurich - Twitter.com/LocalZurich