2013, our 6th year of existence, has been yet another amazing year.
Our highlights, in chronological order:
- January: launching our New York & San Francisco guides
- February: named one of best 50 Travel websites in the world by The Times
- March: start of our partnership with Google Field Trip
- April: start of our content partnership with Sueddeutsche Zeitung
- April / May: releasing the Boston, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto and Washington DC blog
- May: releasing our totally redesigned and rebuilt iPhone app
- June/July: visiting Spotters in 7 North American cities in 30 fantastic days!
- August: start of our partnership with Visit Helsinki
- Augustus: participating in the launch of Google Field trip in London
- September: a shoot with our new Spotted by Locals model Sophie!
- October: launch of Chicago guide
- November: launch of our Moscow, Seattle and Sarajevo guide
- December: The Act like a Local conference in Brussels. Doing a presentation, but most of all hearing from our friends in the travel industry our locals are doing a great job!
- December: Christmas dinner with Spotters in Copenhagen
Constant highlight throughout the year: meeting Spotters in Amsterdam and all over the world!
We thank you, our loyal visitors, for your support. But most of all, we thank our 286 lovely Spotters in 55 cities for sharing their always up-to-date tips with us!