Next Saturday, our London Spotters and myself (Sanne unfortunately can’t join) will be in London to attend Field Trip Day London, organized by our friends from Google and the amazing website Atlas Obscura. You are invited for this free event with lots of cool surprises!
Field Trip Day is a unique event that brings the Google Field Trip app to life with a day of urban exploration of East London. Hopefully, we’ll pass some Spotted by Locals London spots (we’re Field Trip partners!).
You will certainly not be looking at your smartphone all day. Several of the stories in the Field Trip app will be brought to life! Special surprises for participants include:
- At Circus Space (largest Britain clown school) clowns will teach circus skills
- ‘Perhaps Contraction‘ brass band will play
- At Bunhill Cemetery – William Blake and Wife re-enactors will read poetry
- A free haircut at HURWUNDEKI
- Exclusive access to the Village Underground rooftop
- A game of giant jenga at Weaver’s Field
- At Slate Coffee you will be served by a mime!