Dear Android users! The last few months we have totally rebuilt our Android app, and we’re proud of the result. Check the 56 apps on Google Play!
Our new apps are faster, look much cooler (in our humble – ahem – opinion) and include some handy new features:
- Select categories (bars, etc.) by “sliding”
- Browse tips / categories by leafing through (“swiping”)
- Display favorites on the map
- Share tips sharing of tips via all social networks
- Make a telephone call directly to a spot by clicking
Of course all apps are still 100% offline and – whenever you’re online again – stuffed with new up to date and up to season tips by our locals.
Using our “old” Android app? Free refund!
We have decided to refund all users who have purchased the full version of our current (or rather, old) Android app, because we really want all users to upgrade!
How does it work?
1. Purchase the new app from Google Play
2. You go to the “Refund” page (under “More”) in the app and fill out the form
3. We refund you within 48 hours
Please rate our new app!
If you like the new app, we’d love it if you can give it a good rating & review on Google Play! We can’t beat the big travel guide publishers’ huge marketing budget (ours is zero, and we’re proud of that!) but we can beat them in the app stores with your help…
Ideas or negative feedback? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you very much, and enjoy!