We’ve had a Facebook page for more than a year now. We did an analysis, and thought it would be nice to share some insights.
What do we use our Facebook page for?
1. Share news about Spotted by Locals, and promote our content among Facebook users
2. Interact with Facebook users: getting valuable feedback
What are our main conclusions:
1. An increasing amount of visitors and fans:
2. An increasing amount of interaction with fans: “likes” and comments:
We have received an increasing amount of comments on our posts.
Often, these comments were very positive (like this one):
And occasionally with some very valuable critical comments like these:
Especially on questions where we involve fans, we receive a lot of comments:
So, we should do this more often!
3. Age group very similar to target group, but more female
Our Facebook group fans are right in our main age target group, but more female than male. In our visitors survey 3 months ago, male and female visitors were equally distributed.
Our main conclusion and plans: We’re very happy to have a presence on Facebook, and interact with fans and potential visitors. In the near future, we’d like to use it even more to get feedback on plans we have.
Are you a fan yet? Check out the Spotted by Locals page, and start interacting with us on Facebook!