I can not believe I didn’t come to this place before! My surprise is complete and I am so delighted to discover this counter crammed with homemade Italian cuisine! This is totally a food orgy, from antipasto to desserts. Listen to this – then close your eyes and just imagine the smell, the taste, the texture, all the fabulous flavors…
OK so here we go with the dishes :
– Grilled vegetables with balsamic, artichoke hearts and marinated eggplants, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and huge green olives
– Various types of cold pasta salads
– Parmigiana veal scaloppini, fish fillet, stuffed peppers, spaghetti bolognese and meatball, pasta carbonara, arancini, sausages and I forget so many other things…
– A variety of pasta sauces to take away
– A full counter of sweets, cakes, pastries, bread
– Oh! and cheeses, sandwiches, fresh pastas to cook…
Well, Pizza Motta is a trattoria, bakery, pizzeria, a restaurant and a grocery!
You can choose to eat on the spot or take away. It’s located just across from the Jean-Talon market. And you can also find various Mediterranean delights sold at reasonable prices.
There is no reason to wait to go! Buono appetito!