Have you ever wondered where locals eat? I am sure you’ll find many, many affordable restaurants in town but most of them sell only low quality food for tourists. The so classified touristic menu…
So for those of you who are food lovers and want to experience the real Italian cooking, my place gives you the chance to understand the genuine Italian culture better. I have 4 places available every time.
The dinner would consist of four delicious courses (starter, pasta, main and dessert), wine, water, coffee and liquors. All that in Italian style with homemade food (no ready made dishes).
• The vegetables used are mostly home grown either on my little terrace or from a farmer (of course it depends on the season),
• The meat is bought directly from a butcher in the countryside ( but I tend to cook vegetarian),
• The wine is good quality, either DOCG (label guaranteeing the quality and origin of a wine) or ITG (typical geographical indication),
• The water we serve, which is a little bit sparkling, is taken directly from a spring in the south of Rome, where I go monthly,
• Olive oil is bought straight from the producer (oil mill) once a year during the right season.
The meeting point is outside Battistini line A subway station. After the meal I will take you back there by car. If you feel like experiencing something authentic come to my place. A unique experience!