Here is my Top 10 favorite things I like about Rozmarin Cafe.
1. Rozmarin is located downtown, but it’s very intimate.
2. Rozmarin has a very nice interior design.
3. Rozmarin has good wi fi and the always welcome you in case you need some hours to work at your laptop.
4. Rozmarin has a very diverse menu and it’s periodically changed according to the season.
5. Rozmarin serves vegetarian food and everything tastes great!
6. Rozmarin has the best falafel in town. Believe me, I’ve tried all of them.
7. Rozmarin has a very nice offer of appetizers and I always choose them to start dinner.
8. Rozmarin has e very good offer of local wines. Also they a have a sommelier in their staff and this guy knows very well his job.
9. Rozmarin is a responsible place, using healthy cooking methods with mainly local ingredients. They use paper straws and the right napkins.
10. Rozmarin has some of the best desserts in town. Try the cheesecakes, the brownie. But the cherry on the top are the desserts created by Marina Luca, one of the most talented Moldovan pastry chefs.