We just launched Spotted by Locals Seattle – the first city guide with always up-to-date insider tips by handpicked Seattle locals! And our 9th North American city guide!
Our Seattle locals Chris Eager, Hafidha Acuay, Munya Souaiaia and Nicolle Merrill have done a great job writing about and photographing their favorite spots – Seattle places you won’t find in the regular travel guides!
- Shorty’s – a dive bar with very cheap arcade machines
- Monster Art & Clothing – Handmade Pacific Northwest underwear!
- The Upstairs – A speakeasy accessible via various hidden doors and staircases.
- Bedlam – A really local place which serves as the living heart of the Belltown neighborhood
- Dick’s – A local Seattle burger institution
- Wide World Books – Said to be the olest travel-only bookstore in the USA
This week we’ll publish many more articles on the blog, and in a few weeks we’ll launch the iPhone / Android & PDF guides. So stay tuned! You can also follow our locals’ tips via RSS, Twitter & Facebook