We just launched Spotted by Locals Chicago – the first city guide with always up-to-date insider tips by handpicked Chicago locals!
Our Chicago locals Chris McKay, Jeremy Siegel, Meghan Phillipp, Melissa Mazenett and Michael Rothschild have done a wonderful job writing about their favorite spots – Chicago places you won’t find in the regular travel guides.
- A self service bike repair spot, where Chris gets his bike fixed (cocktail bar around the corner)
- Possibly the best Salvation Army shop in the world, according to Chris
- Chris’ favorite spot for kite surfing in Chicago, Montrose beach
- Artisan donut shop Glazed & Infused, spotted by Jeremy
- A BYOB Pizza cafe, one of Meghan’s favorites
- Melissa’s favorite running path, with lake view of course!
- The Spice house, A shop with spices from all around the world. Spotted by Michael
This week we’ll publish many more articles on the blog, and in a few weeks we’ll launch the iPhone / Android & PDF guides. So stay tuned! You can also follow our locals’ tips via RSS, Twitter & Facebook