We are so happy to finally include Albania – a beautiful country with an amazing history that goes back millennia – on the Spotted by Locals map. Check out Spotted by Locals Tirana!
Our Spotters Eri, Matilda, Xheni and Yllka (and soon Ingrid) have done a fantastic job writing about their favorite hangouts. A tip of the iceberg:
- Komitete – bar, museum and cultural center in one recommended by Xheni
- Nouvelle Vague – a very cool gay-friendly cocktail bar with excellent live music & DJs recommended by Eri
- The Pyramid – a very cool communist era structure recommended by Matilda (see pic above!)
- Galeria FAB – tourist guides send you to the National Art Gallery – Eri recommend this hidden gallery that’s part of the University of Arts!
- The Polytechnic University – Yllka recommends hang out with the local students here, and visit concerts organized there during festive activities.
Have fun, visit Tirana and let us know what you thought of this amazing city!