We’ve just launched our 5th North American city guide: Los Angeles by locals!
Like most visitors to Los Angeles, we know Los Angeles as the city of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Venice beach etc. But that’s not what you’ll find on Spotted by Locals Los Angeles!
Our 5 lovely locals Amelia, Claudia, Esteban, James and Simone have written about where they like to go, and as you’ll see – that’s not where the tourists go…
- The Frederick R. Weisman Foundation – a museum recommended by Amelia and one most tourists don’t find
- Crossroad Trading Co, a used designer clothing shop Claudia likes (maybe you’ll find something a celeb actor has worn!)
- Esteban’s quick guide to the beautiful UCLA campus
- Machine project – a non-profit cultural center James likes to do workshops (like making a lie detector!)
- Organical Farmers Market 3rd & Fairfax – Simone’s summer favorite food & drinks market on Thursdays & Friday evenings!
From now on, our locals will keep their articles up to date, and write about new spots regularly. The 100% offline, and always up-to-date iPhone & Android apps will be launched within 2 weeks.