The 6th North American city guide we just launched, is one for the biggest city in Canada – Spotted by Locals Toronto!
A few examples of our Toroto locals’ Christina Wong, Michael Libis, Rachel Lissner, Sarah McDonald and Thomas Junek’s favorite spots:
- The best vegetarian burger place in town (according to Christina) – The Burger’s Priest
- Riverdale Farm – a real farm in the heart of dowtown Toronto! (spotted by Rachel)
- Baldwin Village – a local neighborhood full of restaurants, bars and Sarah’s favorite gift shop!
- Michael Libis’ favorite 24×7 diner The Lakeview (“Despite the somewhat uncomfortable booth seats, this is totally a place I could see myself meeting up with random rogue characters at 04:00”)
- The Sublime Cafe – Thomas’ favorite record shop / cafe in a neighborhood where you’re spoiled for choice – Kensington Market.
But there’s much more more – check out the Toronto blog! Within 2 weeks, the Toronto iPhone and Android apps will be available!