We are thrilled to announce we have just launched our 82nd city guide – Luxembourg City. A beautiful city in the heart of Europe with lots of history and great places to visit! Finding Spotters was easy, everyone was super eager to share their favorite spots.
To our lovely locals Raphael, Marcela, Aurelie, Catarina and Wendy, welcome to the team! 😀 We are very impressed with the insider tips they have been sharing. And there’s more coming soon!
A couple of jewels:
- Buvette Rotondes – A bar where art meets culture | Spotted by Aurelie
- Parc Drai Eechelen – The best view of the city | Spotted by Raphael
- La Rusticana – The best pizzas for the best price | Spotted by Catarina
- La Nana – Voluptuous Dancer | Spotted by Marcela
- Cercle Cité Ratskeller – Multicultural exhibitions | Spotted by Aurelie
In the coming month, our friends from the Luxembourg City Tourist Office will share articles and nice images of this very cool city on our blog and social networks. Together with them, we’ll do our very best to encourage you to consider going to Luxembourg City in 2022 :)