How would you describe your favourite Italian place for Pasta, Pizza and takeaway?
– First of all, run by real Italian people really born in Italy?
– A map of Sicily on the wall?
– A stone-oven fired with wood in the middle of the room for traditional, stone-baked pizza?
– Simple but yummy dishes?
– Everything prepared in front of you at the counter?
– A small place that’s always busy?
There you are at Pizza Pizza!
They serve any type of pizza, different pasta and some salads.
Inside, Pizza Pizza has 2 small bistro tables and in summertime they also have restaurant tables outside. But the majority of customers come here to ‘take away’ their food.
If I am in a hurry or just tired after a long day at work, I call Pizza Pizza from the car. No matter what time of the day or how busy the place is, it always takes 15 minuti.
Standing at the desk I could watch the people behind it forever: preparing the pizza dough, the toppings and then pushing them into the oven.
Before you pay, there are two last questions : “Schneiden?” (cutting?) and “Knoblauch?” (garlic?).
(at the last local Spotter Meeting, Julia told me that the whole neighborhood is like Little Italy by now. So check the Savoca article as well)